Bushmaster's Pub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another Great BASH !!!!

+6
Major Pain
SKOAL
PwnerGirl
reaper
Trouble Maker
KillJoy
10 posters

Go down

Another Great BASH !!!! Empty Another Great BASH !!!!

Post by KillJoy Sun May 03, 2009 2:22 pm

Well another GREAT BASH is now in the history books. I would like to thank our hoste Blue and DarkShadow for letting all of us crash some were on thier property. They know how to make everyone feel at home and welcome.

A would dare say that everyone who atteneded did not have a bad time. We all had fun playing paintball and talking smak. Yes Duke I am talking smack and I have some Twisted Evil .
ButtKnuckle I told you that my hacks are for the paintball field. I had my ButtKnuckle head shot
hack on my marker told you that I was going to bring it. I am basicly saying YOU CAN'T HANG LOL.. Hey Bones how is the ouch button on your back doing geek SwapRat it was really nice to see and hang out with you. You are a total trip in person. I hope that you enjoy your new marker. Reaper it was great to see you again too, those cherry bomb shots are great and the smores were pretty damm good too. It was nice to see all of AWK, JUSTA and IPK all in one place and having a great time. That is what it should be all about.

For everyone who attended it was a blast and it was nice to meet everyone and talk to you. I hope to see all of you again at some point. For those who did not attend you missed one hell of a event. So for your punnishment you are going to have to hear all of our stories for the next couple of days jocolor
KillJoy
KillJoy

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2009-02-22

Back to top Go down

Another Great BASH !!!! Empty Re: Another Great BASH !!!!

Post by Trouble Maker Sun May 03, 2009 6:20 pm

I second that
Trouble Maker
Trouble Maker
Admin

Number of posts : 28

https://bushmasterspub.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by reaper Sun May 03, 2009 7:09 pm

i third that great to meet everyone i didnt know and seeing everyone i know again blue and dark thanks for haveing us out there caint wait for the next one again swamp thanks for picking me up and giving me a ride oh sorry about that killer head shot but it was a good one maybe ull get me next time to everyone that didnt come to this crazy event you all suck and better come next time

reaper

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-03-11

Back to top Go down

Another Great BASH !!!! Empty Holy Cow It's Pwner!!!!!

Post by PwnerGirl Sun May 03, 2009 8:23 pm

Hey Ya'll! Blue and Dark, thanks so much again for extending your invitation to us to come to your party. It was a frickin BLAST!!!! I definately enjoyed meeting everyone for the first time and talkin smack as as well! Nice to put faces to names! You all are exactly as you are in game! Funny how no one couldn't see me when we came in Friday night but once they heard me, they knew exactly who I was!!!! HAHAHA!!!! Smile
Great food and lots of laughs! Actually I don't know the last time I laughed so hard! I really enjoyed hanging with everyone and Max had a lot of fun getting pwned in paintball! I have attached a link to the pics that was taken on Saturdays event for all to view, let me know if you want me to send you a copy of anything. The password is midnight. Looking forward to the next shin dig whenever it may be! ~ Pwnergirl (aka TrayC)https://s30.photobucket.com/albums/c350/Traybear78/

Last edited by PwnerGirl on Sun May 03, 2009 8:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot password to the link)
PwnerGirl
PwnerGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by SKOAL Sun May 03, 2009 8:41 pm

I had A really good mother fin time

SKOAL

Number of posts : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Major Pain Sun May 03, 2009 8:49 pm

Kool pics, look's like it was a blast
Major Pain
Major Pain

Number of posts : 29

Back to top Go down

Another Great BASH !!!! Empty Pictures

Post by KillJoy Mon May 04, 2009 10:14 am

Hello.. I have posted my pictures from the event in photobucket. Here is my link https://s721.photobucket.com/albums/ww220/KJ00AWK/ My password is pens1fan. Feel
free to download whichever pictures you like. Twisted Evil
KillJoy
KillJoy

Back to top Go down

Post by [AWK] SwampRatt Mon May 04, 2009 10:25 am

i couldnt agree more. everyone was great. i will be comin up for the next one. thanks for the great food, and the marker blue. YOU DA MAN jocolor HAD A BLAST. i also hope everyone made it home safe.

no prob reaper anytime.

thanks KJ you crazy too man .
[AWK] SwampRatt
[AWK] SwampRatt

Number of posts : 11

http://www.bushmasterspub.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluerazor Mon May 04, 2009 7:56 pm

Very Happy at this time i would also like 2 extend my gratitude to those who came I love you . i had a blast and enjoyed every1s laughter and stories. u all are great ppl and i would love 2 have u all come back and repeat this very awesome tome we had.....kj,trouble i would like 2 thank u both for taking time off from work to give me a hand setting up and i hope u both learned a lil about making ur own sausage..... skoal thanks for not havin A.D.D. all weekend(lol).thanx to doggrobber for supplying the canapies, hardware for the rolls, harley for the burgers, and the rest who helped... Swampyass it was great to finally meet u. reaper its always a pleasure. and trouble now u know why is nick is trouble.ohhhhh buttknuckle thanx for coming also (U QUEER). pwner nice to see u and max. cheapo and sweeper wooooow what a couple they are(hehe). duke thanx for ur presence its certainly a honor 2 see u again.... ohh yeah reaper friday nite was feeding me some kind of drinks which caused me to do a suicide paint nade and i took out the whole crowd Shocked . Mmmmmmmm good drinks....

AGAIN i wanna thank :

DARK,TAZZ,CHEAPO,SWEEPER,DUKE,PWNER,MAX,REAPER,BIG STEVE, SAMMY, SWAMPASS, BUTTKNUCKLE, TROUBLE ,SKOAL,REDDOG,HARLEY,PHANTOM,CHILLSPIDER,ZACK,HARDWARE, DOGGROBBER, MELENIE, KJ, PAM, DIANE,DANIELLE,KAYLYNN, BUEKEBOOM, BOSCH, BIILLY,BERT, RAY, ROSA, TAMMY, DEBBIE, COLLEEN, TRACY, GLENN, VICKY, ART, DAVE, CORRIE, JANE, JOANNE, POP, GRANDPA, MOOMOO, BONES.

ALSO THIS IS THE BEST PHOTO OF THE WEEK END:

thanx sweeper What a FaceAnother Great BASH !!!! Party210
Bluerazor
Bluerazor
Admin

Number of posts : 44

http://WWW.BUSHMASTERSPUB.COM

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Shadow Mon May 04, 2009 8:10 pm

It was a great time and I enjoyed having you all here. Cant wait to see everyone again. Love you all!!!!!
Dark Shadow
Dark Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by [JUSTA]BUTTKNUCKLE Tue May 12, 2009 7:46 pm

Best time i've had in along time , can't wait to do it again. I want to thank Blue & Shadow and Skoal and Harley and Duke and I got to give a special thanks to Map and everyone else, couldn't ask for a better bunch of guys and gals. (click clack)

[JUSTA]BUTTKNUCKLE

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-05-10

http://seanpegg@rocketmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KillJoy Wed May 13, 2009 9:18 am

CLICK CLAK is right that is the sound my marker makes when it rains down on you Butt. LOL
Glad that you had a great time, you talked some smak but you backed it up. Was really nice
seeing you again afro
KillJoy
KillJoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down